Tool of the Day

Picking someone absurd out of Canadian politics every day. Well, not always Canadian politics, but usually. And not every day. Probably not even every weekday. I don't have that much spare time. Maybe a couple of times per week. And I'm taking a Christmas vacation. But I couldn't very well call it Tool of the Whenever-I-Get-Around-To-It now could I? I will add new Tools as frequently as I can find the time and welcome nominations. Exposing Tools since 26 November 2004.

Monday, January 31, 2005

Colossal Tool Retires!

The Duke of Indecision, the Count of Confusion, the Prince of Flip-Flops, the undisputed King of Waffles, former Ontario Premier Ernie Eves is retiring.

No, he didn’t do anything especially Toolish today. Really though, hasn’t he done enough in the past? Let me count the ways…

Ontario Hydro, the LCBO, Highway 407... actually, let me not count the ways. It's too depressing.

Good riddance, you Tool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home